MF-8600 UPRIGHT BIKE
• Power source: Self-generating power system
• Crank: 3-piece forged steel crank system with sealed bearings
• Resistance Levels: 1-26 (dual adjustment in console and handlebar)
• Workload range: 20-400 Watts
• Pedals: Dual sided and weighted with integrated ratcheting strap
• Seat: Ergonomic with several position settings (lever under the seat)
• Heart rate monitor: Contact and polar compatible
• Console: Large high-brightness green LED display with Bluetooth connectivity to e-Health app for iPhone and android.
• Readouts: Time, Distance, Program, Heart Rate, Calories,
Resistance, Speed, RPM
• Accessories: Bottle holder and phone holder
• Maximum user weight: 400 lbs
• Portability: 2 front transport wheels
• Machine Weight: 137 lbs
• Footprint: 1150 mm x 535 mm x 1500 mm (45” x 21” x 59”)
• Frame: lifetime
• Parts: 3 years
Our user-friendly upright bike is self-intuitive, has several programs, and one-button quick start.
The small footprint allows you to maximize the space in your facility while its ergonomic design attracts users.