POWERJOG SELF-PROPELLED TREADMILL WITH RESISTANCE
- 100% running experience , no maintenance , no electrical cost.
- Walk, jog or sprint instantly with no intervention other than shifting your body forward to accelerate or backwards to slow down or stop, no need to touch any buttons on the console.
- Get 100% muscle activation and burn 30% more calories as your legs are the motor.
- The rubber slats will give you incredible shock absorption and low foot impact to protect your joints.
- Having different levels of resistance will stabilize the treadbelt when walking shortening the learning curve on how to use the Powerjog.
The biggest difference you will find using the Powerjog compared to flat electric treadmills, is the incredible muscle activation you will feel in your legs.
ALERT: Don’t get discouraged if you can run for one hour on a flat electric treadmill but only last 20 minutes on the Powerjog , your legs are the motor, the Powerjog will give you a more efficient run or walk and incredible muscle activation. You will feel you are using every fibre of muscle in your legs !!!
- Self-propelled treadmill curved design. No power required. Built like a tank.
- Several levels of magnetic resistance. Can be used as a SLED or for special training.
- Running surface: L 1,650 * W 480 mm (L 65” *W 19”). Sixty rubber molded slats 15mm thick that provide great comfort and shock absorption for the joints.
- Treadmill size: L 1,670 * W 900 mm * H 1,420 mm (L 66” * W 35.5 “ * H 56”).
- Water bottle holder and rubberized dual handle bars with plenty of grip positions.
- Console measures; speed (km/hr), time (km), distance and calories, watts, RPM’s and heart rate.
- No speed limit, ideal for interval training or athletic training.
- Drive system: ball bearings and roller guides.
- Safety; long and dual handrail with reverse movement protection.
- Construction; high quality commercial welded steel construction frame Q235/ASTMA36 and powder coated frame that is rust resistance.
- Maximum user weight: 500 lb for running, 800 lb for walking.
- Machine weight: 430 lbs with two front wheels for easy movement and a handle at the back.
- Warranty: Frame and treadbelt; 10 years. Parts; 5 years. Life expectancy for treadbelt is about 150,000 miles.
- Designed for heavy full commercial applications and 24/7 use.