Warranty for home use
Frame: 10 years . Parts: 5 years.
The wood Powerjog home has been designed with a curved wood frame and rubber slats that provide incredible cushioning to the user and gives an experience very similar to running outdoors because the user legs are the ones that move the treadbelt so it gives an incredible muscle activation that is very hard to get from a flat electric treadmill where the electric motor helps the user. This wood curved self-propelled treadmill also forces the user to run using the balls of the foot , improving posture and controlling the speed but the position of the body on the curve.The wood Powerjog curved home treadmill comes equipped with a powerful console that has several interval training programs and the most important aspect of all is that in 15 minutes on the Powerjog Home you get an equivalent workout of 40 minutes in an electric flat treadmill.
ALERT: Don’t get discouraged if you are able to run on a flat electric treadmill for one hour but will last 20 minutes on the Powerjog Home , as your legs are the motor so the Powerjog Home will give you a very efficient run or walk at home where you will burn 30% more calories and get incredible muscle activation where you will feel you are using every muscle fibre on your legs.
NO MAINTENANCE-NO ELECTRICAL COST- 100% RUNNING EXPERIENCE SIMILAR TO OUTDOORS BUT INDOORS.
- Self-propelled self-powered curved design treadmill hard wood frame for home use.
- Running surface: L 57″ W 18″ with fifty rubber molded slats 10 mm thick that provide great comfort and shock absorption to protect the joints.
- Treadmill size: L 58″ W 32.5″ H 61″ . Treadmill weight: 215 lbs with two front wheels and rear bar for easy portability.
- Powerful LCD console measures: speed (km/hr), time, distance (km), calories, watts, RPM & heart rate with the chest strap provided.
- No speed limit and ideal for interval training or athletic training.
- Safety: Long handrails and reverse treadbelt movement protection.
- Maximum user weight: 330 lbs.